KENYA BEACH HOLIDAYS
This is an encyclopedic safari including the big games of Kenya 's National Parks, ensuring excellent game watching opportunities. After spending time in the bush on safari, take a few days to relax on the beaches and catch a tan before heading home.
A stay incorporating Kenya 's beaches can be tailor-made to suit your budget and the time you have available.
You can't imagine how beautiful Kenya beaches are! Conjecture the brilliant blue water circuiting against fine white sands, where you can stretch and chill out. Kenya Beaches are lined with protective coral reefs, creating ideal waters for swimming and water sports. Have you ever experienced diving and big game fishing? From Mombassa in the south, through Malindi and Watumu and north to Lamu, where the traders of Portugal Arabia, India and China have found a special divination through this unique coastline.
Both Malindi and Watamu are celebrated tourist resorts and have marine reserves and astounding beaches. Lamu Island is an entertaining place and deserving a visit. Just north of Lamu is Kiwayu Island which has the reputation of being the beach and water sports retreat of the pedigreed and famous.
A 9-days' beach combination safari is ideal for a romantic or honeymoon breakaway. Visit destinations such as the renowned Masai Mara for awesome game watching opportunities and then round off your tour with a visit to the beaches of Mombassa.
Note that relaxing on these beach makes the perfect vocational safari in Kenya.
ACCOMMODATION NEAR THE BEACHES
- Sun's Sand Beach Resort Situated in Kikambala on Kenya 's coast is Sun 'n Sand Beach Resort. Set in gardens of green grass and palm trees, you'll be swept away by the paradise deep blue oceans, white sandy beaches and scented tropical gardens.
- The Indian Ocean Club which is situated next to a 16th century mosque. Designed in Swahili-style, the Indian Ocean Beach Club has a hundred rooms in clusters of thatched cottages and double storage whitewashed rooms with flat roofs.
- Voyager Beach Resort is placed on the powder white sands of the Nyali Beach, the Voyager Beach Resort offers all the amenities of a prevalent three star hotel. It is advantageous of being close to most of the coast's attractions
- . Mombassa Serena Beach Hotel is placed under the shade of trees along the banks of the river, recreating the romance and charm of the old safari experience, you will find the Mara Intrepid Club.
- Kipungani Explorer; It is rustic and natural, ideal for letting the breezes and views be part of the scene. In the lounge and bar area are enormous brightly covered cushions piled up in seeming abandon but inviting you to flop and order a cool drink.
- Whitesands resort enjoys the longest seafront on the East African coast, located north of Mombassa on one of the finest beaches; Bamburi Beach.
- The Neptune Beach Resort, located on the silver sands of the Bamburi Beach, is only a 20-minute drive away from Mombassa's Old Town.